Walden University Masters in Health Informatics Programs
- Walden Health Informatics Programs Overview: Walden offers an MS in Health Informatics that provides students in-depth training on health information systems management. Students must complete 33–36 semester credits to graduate with an option to earn a practicum experience by adding an additional course to the program.
- School Overview: Walden University offers various online programs that meet the unique needs of today’s working students. With over 60 degree programs and 300 specializations and concentrations, students can explore many high-demand occupations. Special learning opportunities at Walden include practicums and internships, virtual field experiences, and capstones. Walden is also affiliated with many honor societies and student organizations that help students advance within their field and expand their professional network.
- School Founded: 1970 by Bernie and Rita Turner
- Accreditation: Walden University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of The North Central Association, www.ncahlc.org; 312-263-0456.
- Number of Faculty Members: 2,500+
- Number of Students: 46,500+
- Campuses: Online
- Funding Options:
- Private Education Loans
- Competitive Fellowships awarded by the Office of the President
- Student Payment Plans
- Loan and Grant Programs based on eligibility
- Veteran Benefits
- Financial Assistance for international students
- Higher Education Professional Development Program
- Tuition-Reduction Opportunities
- Health Informatics Programs Offered:
Click here for more information on Walden University
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.