UIC – University of Illinois at Chicago Masters in Health Informatics Programs
- UIC Informatics Programs Overview: UIC offers online learning opportunities for students interested in health informatics. Students can earn a post-master’s certificate, an MS in health informatics research track, or an MS in health informatics.
- School Overview: Located in the heart of Chicago, UIC is one of the top 200 research-funded institutions in the world and offers five academic colleges. UIC’s College of Medicine is the largest medical school in the nation. The university offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate degrees that are now offered completely or partially online. UIC’s online programs offer in-depth training, convenience, and flexibility, and direct access to top-quality professors.
- School Founded: Founded in 1982 by consolidating two preexisting University of Illinois campuses.
- Accreditation: The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
- Number of Faculty Members: 1,500+
- Number of Students: 25,000+
- Campuses: Three campuses as well as online programs
- Funding Options:
- Private Education Loans
- Pre-Paid Tuition Options
- Waivers, Assistantships and Fellowships for those who qualify
- Veteran Benefits
- Tax Credits
- International Student Opportunities
- Health Informatics Programs Offered:
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.