Bellevue University Masters in Health Informatics Programs
- Bellevue University Health Informatics Programs Overview: Bellevue offers an MS in management of information systems with a concentration in healthcare as well as an informatics certificate. Graduates are prepared to help providers, administrators, and others in an information-dependent health care environment.
- School Overview: Bellevue offers more than 45 degrees both online and on campus. Their programs include bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, PhD programs, and various certificate programs. They offer an accelerated degree completion program for students with an associate’s degree or who have close to 60 credit hours. This program allows those students to apply these credits toward completion of an accelerated bachelor’s degree. Bellevue also strives to meet the needs of working adults by offering flexible schedules, and career-relevant degree programs.
- School Founded: Bellevue College was founded in 1966 and became Bellevue University in 1994.
- Accreditation: The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS)
- Number of Faculty Members: 300+
- Number of Students: 7,000+
- Campuses: Nine campuses in three states as well as online programs
- Funding Options:
- Corporate Tuition Assistance available through various companies
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Scholarships and Grants available for those who qualify
- Federal and Private Student Loans based on eligibility
- Payment Plans for students who qualify
- Health Informatics Programs Offered:
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.