Northeastern University Masters in Health Informatics Programs
- Northeastern University School Overview: Northeastern University is located in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. The school offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, juris doctorate, and professional levels. Northeastern offers over 60 online programs in areas of study that include arts and humanities, health and healthcare management, law enforcement, graphic design, and other high-demand fields.
- School Founded: 1898 in Boston, Massachusetts
- Accreditation: The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Number of Faculty Members: 1,000+
- Number of Students: 19,000+
- Campuses: One main campus as well as online programs
- Funding Options:
- Private Education Loans
- Federal Financial Aid for those who qualify
- Student Payment Plans
- Student Employment Programs
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.