Creighton University Masters in Health Informatics Programs
- Creighton University School Overview: Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Creighton University is over 130 years old with a rich tradition of academic excellence. The school has added more online programs in recent years, offering working students flexibility and convenience. Creighton University now offers online degrees in education, information technology management, health care ethics, security analysis, and other highly sought-after career fields. Creighton is ranked number one in U.S. News & World Report’s 2012 ranking of Midwest regional universities.
- School Founded: 1878
- Accreditation: The Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Number of Faculty Members: 400+
- Number of Students: 7,000+
- Campuses: One main campus as well as online programs
- Funding Options:
- Various Loan Programs
- Grants available based on eligibility
- Creighton and Outside Scholarships for students who qualify
- Summer School Aid for students who qualify
- Federal Work Study Program
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.