Drexel University Masters in Health Informatics Programs
- Drexel Health Informatics Programs Overview: Drexel offers a certificate in healthcare informatics as part of their masters of science in nursing program. The certificate consists of nine credits and is organized in 10-week quarters.
- School Overview: Drexel offers over 120 programs for prospective students that include master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and certificate programs. All programs are offered online and follow the same curricula as their on-campus equivalents. Drexel is also one of the 10 largest online graduate nursing programs in the country.
- Accreditation: Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (MSCHE) as well as various other accreditations for colleges within the university.
- Number of Faculty Members: 1,000+
- Number of Students: 23,000+
- Campuses: One main campus as well as online programs
- Funding Options:
- Financial Aid based on FAFSA
- Scholarships and Grants based on academic standing, sports or major
- Student Loans available to qualified students or family members
- Federal Work-Study Program based on eligibility
- Health Informatics Programs Offered:
Click here for more information on Drexel University
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.