Kaplan University Masters of Health Informatics Programs
- Kaplan University School Overview: Kaplan offers more than 200 undergraduate, graduate, and continuing professional education degrees and programs, available online or on campus, so prospective students can pursue a degree on their own terms. Kaplan is one of the largest accredited online colleges, with operations around the world. They provide students with customized learning options through their universal degree plans, which allow prospective students to bring in more transfer, military and other learning credits.
- School Founded: 1937
- Accreditation: The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Number of Faculty Members: 4,500+
- Number of Students: 61,000+
- Campuses: Online programs, more than 10 campuses, and several online support centers.
- Funding Options:
- Federal Financial Aid for those who qualify
- Scholarships based on academic record or work experience qualifications
- Loans and Grants based on eligibility
- Benefits for Military Personnel and Veterans
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.