Brandeis University Masters in Health Informatics Programs
- Brandeis Health Informatics Programs Overview: Brandeis recently added a Graduate Certificate in Health and Medical Informatics as part of the Division of Graduate Professional Studies. Students are required to complete 18 credits to earn the certificate in addition to all required MS courses.
- School Overview: Brandeis University is a top-ranked, liberal-arts school that offers 43 majors and 42 minors. At Brandeis, students have many degree programs to choose from, both on and off campus. Brandeis has more than $46 million in funded grants and scholarships for undergraduates and has received recognition for its community involvement and service-learning programs.
- School Founded: 1948 in Waltham, Mass.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Number of Faculty Members: 500+
- Number of Students: 5,000+
- Campuses: One main campus as well as online programs
- Funding Options:
- Private Education Loans
- Need-Based Aid for those who qualify
- Student Payment Plans
- Merit Scholarships based on academic achievements
- International and Other Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Health Informatics Programs Offered:
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
|| Capella University's online master's in Health Care Informatics integrates information science, computer science, social science, and health care to give you the skills and knowledge you need to help your organization improve the overall quality of health care and population health, along with reducing costs.
||Students studying in Walden's health informatics master's degree program will learn the basic skills required to use advanced technology in the healthcare industry, specifically applying health informatics to improve the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses. Walden also offers two informatics tracks in the MSN program: an RN-MSN track and a BSN-MSN track.
||America's largest online christian university, Grand Canyon University, offers a Master of Science in Health Care Informatics degree that provides students with knowledge of the concepts of systems life cycles, data management, and health informatics. Graduates of this program will be well suited for a career as a medical technologist or other upper-level healthcare professional. For students looking for a nursing-focused informatics degree, GCU offers an MSN in Informatics program.
||The Master of Science in nursing informatics from Kaplan University enriches student's knowledge of dealing in technology-rich healthcare environments. Graduates of this program will be eligible to become nurse practitioners and will be able to pursue informatics leadership roles in healthcare, business, and education settings.
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.