Saint Joseph’s University Masters in Health Informatics Programs
- Saint Joseph’s Health Informatics Programs Overview: Saint Joseph’s offers an online Master’s in Health Administration with an informatics specialization. The informatics specialization is 42 hours (14 courses) and covers a broad spectrum of applications in the areas of patient care, health education, research, and administration.
- School Overview: Based in Philadelphia, PA, St. Joseph’s University enrolls about 4,200 full-time undergraduate students and 3,100 graduate, part-time and doctoral candidates. The University was founded in 1851 and is deep-rooted in its Jesuit tradition with an alumni network of about 50,000 graduates. Saint Joseph’s University offers over 45 undergraduate day programs, 12 College of Professional & Liberal Studies programs, 25 graduate areas of study, and an Ed.D. in Educational Leadership.
- School Founded: 1851 by the Society of Jesus
- Accreditation: The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSCHE)
- Number of Faculty Members: 300+
- Number of Students: 8,900+
- Campuses: One main campus as well as online programs
- Funding Options:
- Federal Grants and Loans based on education level and FAFSA
- Health Informatics Programs Offered:
Click here for more information on Saint Joseph’s University
Featured Master's in Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health informatics is the study of how technology, particularly artificial intelligence, computer science, and informational science relates to the medical field. This field of study is typically applied to clinical care, nursing, public health, and biomedical research. The universities and colleges listed below offer online master's degree programs in this subject
Looking for a health informatics degree?
Fill out this short form below, and we'll help match you to a college program that suits your interests, whether online- or campus-based.