Did you miss one of the HIMSS Nursing Informatics Institutes?
Or would you like to learn more? Now is your chance to participate – from your desk or in the comfort of your own home – no need to travel!
HIMSS and the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) are offering the e-Nursing Informatics Institute on Friday, November 30th. This collaboration will bring nursing professionals together in an interactive virtual platform to learn about the role of nursing informatics related to improving cancer care.
for the HIMSS eNursing Informatics Institute – November 30th
Limited space available.
This program is intended to develop and enhance the role of oncology nurses, nurses in critical care, emergency nurse leaders, and other nurses interested in advancing their informatics portfolio by providing a virtual based education platform that will provide a deep dive on informatics, technology and evidence-based practice. Information presented will be of interest to nurses working within non-oncology specialties as well.
- Joyce Sensmeier, MS, RN-BC, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, FAAN, Vice President of Informatics, HIMSS
- Tracy Gosselin, PhD, RN, MSN, AOCN®, Associate Chief Nursing Officer & Assistant Vice President – Oncology Services, Duke University Health System
- Helen Figge, PharmD, MBA, CPHIMS, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Senior Director, Professional Development, Career Services, HIMSS
- Dana Alexander, RN, MSN, MBA, FHIMSS, FAAN, VP Integrated Care Delivery & Chief Nursing Officer, Caradigm
- Anne Ireland, MSN, RN, AOCN®, CENP, Director of Clinical Practice and Innovation, Fletcher Allen
View the complete agenda online.
For more information and to register please visit:
http://www.ons.org/CNECentral/Conferences/eNursing or email email@example.com
Attendees can earn 7.75 contact hours of continuing nursing education if all educational sessions are attended in their entirety and an evaluation is completed. ONS is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC’s) Commission on Accreditation. Accreditation as an ANCC provider refers only to its continuing education activities and does not imply endorsement of any commercial products. ONS is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #2850. The contact hours earned from this educational opportunity qualify for initial oncology nursing certification and renewal via ONC-PRO and ILNA. Visit www.oncc.org for complete details on oncology nursing certification.
This program is approved for up to 7.5 continuing education (CE) hours for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS).